REVIEW - OUR IMPORTANT EVENTS OF THE LAST YEARS:
Albanian November 2018
GALA-CONCERT on November 16, 2018 in Essen
GALA-CONCERT . ALBANIAN-SPIRIT . on 16. NOV. 2018 . IN ESSEN
The „ALBANIAN NOVEMBER 2018“ brought the legend of Albanian folklore back to Essen! The most famous folklore ensemble in Albania celebrated its 60th anniversary in Essen with an exclusive GALA CONCERT on November 16, 2018.
More than 500 visitors enjoyed the musical and dance performance of the famous national folklore ensemble.
We thank all artists and guests for an unforgettable evening.
IDEAL hosted the
first DIASPORA DIALOGTAG in Germany
on November 25, 2017, Wallraf-Richartz Museum, Obenmarspforten 40, 50667 Cologne
from 11:00 - all day
In one of the most renowned cultural sites in the middle of the city of Cologne, in the Kunstmuseum Richartz-Wallraf, you will have the opportunity:
- to exchange views with more than 200 Diaspora representatives and VIP guests from culture, politics, education and business from both Germany and Albania and Kosovo, and to debate with them the role of the Diaspora today and in the future;
- to enter into direct dialogue with our guests of honor, i.a. with the President of the Republic of Albania, S.E. Mr. Ilir Meta, Ms. State Secretary for Integration in the Ministry of Children, Family, Refugees and Integration Serap Güler, Minister for Foreign Alumni Pandeli Majko, S.E. Ambassador of the Republic of Albania Artur Kuko, Minister for Diaspora and Strategic Investments and Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo, Dardan Gashi (tbc), Minister of Economy Valdrin Lluka, S.E. Ambassador of the Republic of Kosovo in Berlin Mr. Skender Xhakaliu, Lord Mayor of Tirana and Chairman of the Umbrella Association of Albanian Communities Erion Veliaj, Ms. Adelina Farrici - Managing Director of the Umbrella Association of Albanian Communities, Mr. Armando Subashi (Mayor of Fier), Mr. Sotiraq Filo (Mayor of the city Korca), Mr. Qazim Sejdiu (Lushnja City), Mr. Kastriot Gurra (OB of the city of Librazhd), Mrs. Rajmonda Balili (OB of the city Patos), Mrs. Majlinda Bufi (Mayor of Roskovec), Mr. Melaim Damzi (OB of the city Bulqiza), Mr. Ndrec Dedaj (OB of the city Mirdita) and Mr. Zhulien Varfaj (BM of the city Durres);
- to discuss the opinions of Mr. Ismail Kadare, our most famous writer and guest of honor, quoted from the book "Kadare Anders" by the well-known publicist Ms. Mimoza Kelmendi;
- celebrating the 105th anniversary of Albanian independence and the 30th anniversary of the resumption of diplomatic relations between Albania and Germany, together with friends of Albania and diplomats of the consular corps in North Rhine-Westphalia
- from the album „MONDLicht“ by the well-known artist Vlashent Sata und seiner Band France, who was inspired by the famous folk songs from his hometown Shkodra.
- to the Program -
Albanian November 2015 – For the first time in NRW
The prelude was Essen in the Weststadthalle on 31.10.2015
Our youth event with
- a debate on the European perspective of youth, with high-profile politicians from NRW, Germany, Albania and Kosovo; intertwined with
- the presentation of opportunities for integration of young people from Albania and Kosovo in NRW; accompanied by
- an art and photo exhibition of young artists cured by the master of arts Sali Allmuca; rounded off with
- a fashion show of Albanian folklore costumes under the auspices of the Albanian Ministry of Culture; and completed with
- a musical party evening with hip-hop, techno music and much, much more
The highlight was the events on the Albanian national holiday :
- Düsseldorf 24.11.2015 - 04.12.2015 >> „Albanian in the NRW state parliament“ – The first art exhibition of Albanian artists in the NRW state parliament
- Düsseldorf 27.11.2015 >> „Gala Concert“ in the Robert Schumann Hall, at 19:00 on the occasion of the Independence Day of Albania with the renowned interpreters - Ervis Gega - Eda Zari - Dren Abazi - the ballet troupe of the Albanian opera and ballet theater.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP TO ALBANIEN AND TO KOSOVO
IDEAL cordially invites you and our partners to the following DIALOG trip organized by NRW.International:
25. - 28. MARCH 2015
Business contacts in Prishtina und Tirana
The organizers have put together a comprehensive program of visits with many business partners, governments, chambers and funding organizations::
Find out more in the attached Flyer ...
... or in the attached Detailprogramm!
We look forward to your participation!
The travel reports can be found here:
ARBEN AHMETAJ, MINISTERFOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, TRADE, TOURISM AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP ALBANIA, AT GUEST IN NRW
The Albanian Embassy in Berlin, the Honorary Consulate of Albania in North Rhine-Westphalia in cooperation with the NRW Ministry of Economic Affairs, Energy, Industry, Small and Medium-Sized Trade and Craft of the Federal State NRW cordially invite you to the following meeting:
25. February 2015
DIALOGUE MEETING with Minister of Economic Affairs Albanines, Mr. Arben Ahmetaj, and NRW Secretary of State Dr. Ing. Günther Horzetzky in Düsseldorf
MYou can find out more about this in the enclosed : Invitation- and registration letter:
We look forward to your participation!!
ARBEN AHMETAJ, Minister of Economic Development, Trade, Tourism and Enterprise of Albania visits the Federal State of North Rhine Westphalia. The Embassy of the Republic of Albania, the Honorary Consulate of Albania in NRW in cooperation with the NRW Ministry of Economy, Energy, Middle Size Enterprise and Handycraft invite you cordially to the following event:
25 February 2015 at 15:00 - 17:30 hrs
Celebration of the "28th of November" 2014 in Köln
Dear members and friends,
we invite you to celebrate together with our partner association URAKult our "National Festival for the 28th of November":
29. November 2014
Berliner Str. 77, 51063 Köln-Mühlheim
More information can be found on the website of the URAKult association www.uracult.com:
We look forward to your participation! Admission is free ...
ALBANIAN-SERENADE, KÖLN 2014
IDEAL cordially invites you and our partners to the above evening music with reception:
12. Juny 2014 / 12. Qershor 2014, 19:30 Uhr
>>> Admission free <<<
> temporary art tower <
Haus 1, Agrippastr. 37 - 39, Köln
More information can be found in the attached Flyer:
with the 1. German - Albanian Economic Conference in NRW
On 29.11.2013 we organized our first IDEAL-DIALOGUEDAY in Essen under the motto „Our diaspora as a proactive bridge of cooperation and exchange with Albania, West-Macedonia and Kosovo“. The aim was to bring together people, institutions and companies in socio-cultural and economic projects.
IDEAL organized the DIALOGUEDAY in cooperation with renowned Albanian and German institutions, such as the local IHKs from Essen and Tirana or the Center for International Migration and Development (CIM) in cooperation with the German Association for International Cooperation (GIZ) and NRW.International.
In particular, in order to promote economic cooperation, the first „German-Albanian Business Conference“in North Rhine-Westphalia, also organized by IDEAL, took place as part of Dialog Day.
jpgThe economic conference started at 09:30 in plenary, supplemented by the exhibition „Made-in-Albania & More“ from 11:00 with information booths of companies and organizations from the host countries Albania, Macedonia (Polog region), Kosovo and, of course, Germany. Both the exhibition and the conference with its opening forum and the 3 forums took place in the foyer and in the RWE pavilion in the Philharmonie Essen. The finale was the musical festival dinner. "Terra InCognita" in the same premises of the Essen Philharmonic.
All in all, with the participation of a large delegation from politics and business of the host countries, Albania, Macedonia and Kosovo – rd. 150 Participants. The aim of the conference was to offer companies from Germany and the host countries - and especially medium-sized companies - an information, communication and cooperation platform.
In addition to the participants, we were able to win about 15 sponsors and exhibitors who financially supported our event, but also enriched it with their exhibition stands.
We thank all participants and especially our sponsors and cooperation partners for their interest and commitment.
You can find impressions of these events in our picture gallery ( Bildergalerie. )